Eligibility & Participation Requirements
The eligibility and participation requirements for the Sprout Ideas Fellowship are as follows:
- You are between the ages of 15 and 30 as of the date you apply.
- You received a Canada Service Corps microgrant between 2018 and 2022.
- Your project focuses on and directly benefits local communities in Canada.
- You commit to dedicating an average of 3-5 hours per week to Fellowship activities and project implementation between April 2023 and January 2024.
- You can attend a live 60-minute program orientation in early April 2023.
- You can participate in twelve live virtual 60-minute tutorials on select Wednesdays at 6pm Eastern Time (English) or Thursdays at 6:30pm Eastern Time (French) between April 2023 and August 2023.
- You can attend a 30-minute deep listening & facilitation training and 7 peer learning circles throughout the program between August 2023 and January 2024.
- You commit to submitting a final budget and completing a fundraising page to be eligible to receive a $500 seed grant.
- You commit to independently fundraising up to $4,500 for your project.
- You commit to preparing a final report and completing a feedback survey.